Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scarf Organization

Do you have a scarf collection that needs to find a home other than in the bottom of your closet? I did! mine were just piled in a box usually overflowing, and falling on my head every time I would get something out of my closet. Well no more! Yea! I saw this on Pinterest and it's just too good of an idea not to share.

All you need are the plastic shower curtain rings and a sturdy hanger. I used a plastic one the first time but it didn't hold up to the weight. Now I had these rings on hand but I have seen them quite often at thrift stores. Who cares if they're a tacky powder blue? Nobody will see them :) (apologies if you have blue ones in your bathroom :] )

Now just snap them on and hang those scarves! Ta Da, no more scarves falling on my head and all over the floor! So easy, I wish it was my own idea. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment