Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Favorite Kitchen Cleaner

I love making and using natural cleaning supplies. If you think about it who wants to have chemicals covering where you prepare and cook your food? Not me!! This cleaner works so well. It disinfects and makes my stove and countertops shine, and it smells good to boot. It's made from all natural ingredients that are readily avaliable. So have fun and let's make some cleaner!!!



Lemon Blast Cleaner

1 tsp. liquid castile soap (found in the natural section where the soap and body care products are)
1/8 c. white vinegar
1/4 c. lemon juice
2 c. water ( I like to use warm it makes everything blend easier)
8 drops of lemon, lime, orange, or eucalyptus essential oil ( found in health food stores)
1 tsp. borax

Combine all ingredients in a large spray bottle. Shake well before each use. Spray on surfaces and wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment